Why Should I join CHEMinistry?
Why should your family join CHEMinistry? That's a great question! Please review the benefits of joining CHEMinistry below and if you still have questions, contact [email protected]
Membership to CHEMinistry entitles you to website access through June 30th of the current school year. Below are some benefits.
- Private website access
- Private online sign-ups
- Online payments
- Weekly or Bi-weekly email with local information
- Member Directory
- Private Facebook Group
- $15 discount towards HSLDA membership
- Printable Membership Card
- Links to local Classes etc,
- Ski Days in the winter
- Classes like Irish dance or speech class
- Testing information
- Other sports like Fleet Feet - Cross Country and Track Team
- At Home with Nature - Chippewa Nature Center’s homeschool class
- Reading programs like Pizza Hut’s Book It Program or the library summer program
- Other local classes – Midland Center for the Arts, Chippewa Nature Center, etc.
CHEMinistry volunteers host many reocurring events throughout the school year! Here are some examples:
- Summer Park Days
- Field Trips
- Gym Days (Jan.-Mar.)
- Mom Group
CHEMinistry One-Time events
With the guidance of our Special Events Coordinator, CHEMinistry volunteers also host many one-time events throughout the year. Here are some examples:
- High School Graduation
- Spelling Bee
- Ice Cream Social (to kick off the new school year)
- Used Curriculum & Book Sale
CHEMinistry Sponsored Groups
CHEMinistry also sponsors various academic and activity groups. The groups are all parent volunteer run. Here are some examples:
- Robotics (Elementary-HS)
- Kairos Speech & Debate Club
- Jr/Sr High School Co-op
- Honors Society
How do I Join?
If you are a home educator in the Great Lakes Bay Region, your family may apply for membership to CHEMinistry by clicking here. The annual membership fee is $20. Your membership entitles you to web site access through June 30th of the current school year. When your online membership form and PayPal payment have been received and approved, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.